We are transparent.
Ethics is the premise of our business and we are always open and willing to talk.
Maintaining well-being and a pleasant environment for our members, suppliers and partners is essential in building a more responsible tomorrow.
Member, we want to hear your report about any misconduct you may have noticed in the work environment of Atvos or any of our partners.
We have created a dialogue channel for you. This is yet another way to transform the future.
If you don't want to identify yourself, you don't have to. We protect all information received and ensure that your report is kept confidential.
All reports will be ascertained. We want to be the energy that renews tomorrow's actions.
Have all the information at hand.
To help you, we have indicated what is important for you to tell us:
- What is the violation or report you want to inform us of?
- How, when and where did the violation happen, happens or will happen?
- Who are the people and/or location involved?
- Are there any witnesses?
- How many times did the violation happen?
- What would be the cause, motive or incentive for this situation or violation to occur?
- Was there, is there, or will there be monetary values involved? Inform it.
- If there is evidence, how can we find it?
You can make your report on this channel by calling 0800 721 8434,
which operates 24 hours a day..
You can also make your report onlineFILL OUT THE FORM
Learn more about Atvos' Compliance Policy:
What is the Ethical, Integral and Transparent Performance Policy?
It’s the result of our corporate culture and was created to guide the behavior and internal and external relations of all our members, together and in an integrated manner with the other Atvos Policies.
What is the Ethical, Integral and Transparent Performance Commitment?
Atvos is committed to its ethical principles, which must be followed by our members, suppliers and partners.
Why is the Ethical, Integral and Transparent Performance Commitment important?
So that our members, suppliers and partners know, practice and defend our ethical principles.
What is the Compliance System?
It’s a system for the prevention, detection and remediation of conducts that are at odds with our ethical principles. Through the Compliance System, Atvos seeks to act with ethics, integrity and transparency, in accordance with the best global governance practices and our laws.
Does the Ethics Line channel guarantee anonymity?
Yes. The Ethics Line channel is confidential and everyone who uses it will have the possibility to make their report without identifying themselves.
What is a conflict of interest?
It’s when a member uses their position, function or negotiating position to obtain undue advantage, including indirectly. This goes for them or for third parties with whom they have a connection.
What is moral harassment?
It’s the members' exposure to humiliating and embarrassing, repetitive and prolonged situations during their work shift.
What is abuse of power?
It’s when a member in the position of leader exceeds the performance of his duties, demanding from a subordinate certain actions or activities that are not in accordance with our policy of ethical, integral and transparent performance.
What conduct should be practiced by the members and partners who relate to public agents?
Everyone must respect current legislation and behave in an ethical, integral and transparent manner. It’s prohibited for our members and partners to promise or authorize, directly or indirectly, any undue advantage, whether in cash, goods or services, to public agents and persons related to them, political parties and their members, or to any candidates for public office, whether in Brazil or abroad, in order to obtain personal benefit or for the BRAND.
Our future is in our hands.
That is why we have these commitments to our business, our people and the future.
- Fighting and not tolerating corruption in any way, including extortion and bribery.
- Saying no, with firmness and determination, to business opportunities that conflict with this Commitment.
- Adopt ethical, honest and transparent principles in the relationship with public and private agents.
- Never invoke cultural or usual market conditions as a justification for undue actions.
- Ensure transparency in the information about Atvos, which must be accurate, comprehensive and accessible and disclosed on a regular basis.
- Be aware that misconduct, whether due to action, omission or complacency, attacks society, violates laws and destroys the image and reputation of all of Atvos.
- Ensure the practice of the Compliance System at Atvos and throughout the Business value chain, always up to date with the best references.
- Contribute individually and collectively to necessary changes in markets and in environments where there may be a misuse of conduct.
- Incorporate performance appraisal when complying with the Compliance System in Members' Action Programs.
- Have conviction that this Commitment will keep us on the path to Survival, Growth and Perpetuity.
Our tomorrow started to renew the future of all people. We build our relationships with ethics and transparency.
The members of the Board of Directors of Atvos defined that all the actions by Members must always be guided by the Compliance Policy of our company and by the corporate culture built throughout years.
The Policy states:
- The Commitment to Ethical, Integral and Transparent Performance and with the implementation of the Compliance System begins at the Atvos Board of Directors and must be extended to all Members.
- The creation and performance of the Compliance Committee at Atvos and its Subsidiaries, in support of the respective Board of Directors, as well as the direct connection of the Compliance Officer to this Committee, reinforces the condition for the Compliance System to be effectively put into practice.
- The presence of independent members on the Board of Directors promotes diversity and reinforces transparency and the capacity for independent judgment, including with regard to Compliance issues.